This is another one from the vault. As I mentioned in my last upload, I've been looking through old hard drives and sprucing up blends that I made in the past. A few years ago I decided to start making a repository of furniture and appliances for use in multiple scenes.
This set contains some bathroom objects. Specifically, a toilet, a vanity, a mirror cabinet, and a toilet tissue holder. I put them all into a simple bathroom scene and set it up for cycles rendering. All image textures are homemade, so feel free to use them however you want to.
NOTE: I did not apply the subsurf modifiers. When you open the file, the scene has quite a few vertices because most of the objects have 2 or 3 subdivisions. However, the objects still look pretty good with 1 subdivision or no subsurf at all. In fact, if you delete all the subsurf modifiers, the entire scene has only 13,000 faces. This might be handy for those of you who are trying to keep the poly-count low.