Just a 30s home from random prints
I use [AddOn] Window Generator 2 for windows and doors
Textures from CG textures A fine wood and a sky (Not Included)
I Create my one texture for the house Bump
Cycles render blender-2.65-r54202
Here are some changes I made to made:
1. Fix missing wood: download "Wood 2" from https://opengameart.org/node/21051 , open image editor, select wood, Image, Replace, choose "Wood 2"
2. Fix missing sky: do same as above except select clear blue sky, and Replace with downloaded https://hdrihaven.com/hdri/?c=skies&h=cloud_layers
3. Let light go through Window better (inside of house can be seen better, and interior shots are lit better)
--Select Window, select Material button tab, select Glass then in Node Editor do the following:
* Change IOR to 1.5 (that is real IOR of glass)
* Add, Shader, Mix Shader, and place in between the nodes so it connects
* Add, Shader, Transparent BSDF, draw line from its BSDF to the FIRST Shader input on the mix node so they are switched and Transparency is on first input, glass on second.
* Add, Input, Light Paths
* Draw a line from Is Camera Ray to Factor
(this makes only glass visible to camera but all other light pass through without being hindered--there are more realistic node setups at https://blender.stackexchange.com/questions/84924/lighting-problems-sun-isnt-working-on-render )