A human male I made for a free opensource morpg that couldn't, like many others of it's time. Includes modular parts for interchangeable clothes etc. on separate layers. Everything modelled/unwrapped in blender 2.47/2.48 etc.. packed it with 2.58 Textures painted in gimp. I also started a rigged version, but the project died before that got far (clunky walk cycle with horrible weights for just the base mesh). Most combinations are 900-1100 polys. I just wanted to share this, since it was supposed to be given out freely anyway and was laying about on a backup of a backup of a backup of oldstuff.