thinsoldier updated the file to work in Blender 2.83/2.90.
Original blendswap id 4937 https://blendswap.com/blend/4937 by Tappi - blendswap profile id 296
The collection with the water droplets existed but was not actually in the Scene scene so although they could be seen in viewport renders they were not appearing in final renders.
The gradient texture on the fluid did not look like the original render no matter what I tried.
The particles were originally set to display as points. This almost crashed my computer. Displayed as Rendered works fine.
The original layers were converted to collections with no name. I gave them names that made sense to me and moved a few objects to different collections.
Disabled "lock camera to view" in all viewports in all workspaces.
Added denoise node to compositor.
There are no comments yet, log in to add one and start a discussion. Make someone feel good today!