Trying to do a realistic interior scene of a bedroom, and this is what I was able to do.
Thanks ColbyHep55! :)
How long did it take to model all of this?
I think it took me like 3/4 days to model everything, one more days to uvmap, and many days to get the final image, mainly waiting for the renders to make adjustments on the materials and lights.
nice. rendering can be such a time suck.
Thanks jikz! indeed, this final image took about 8 hours to render, at a resolution of 2000x1483 :P
Thanks Andrei! :)
Part of the glare is because the curtains have a translucent material. Then, on the node editor, I added some glare filters, there is a node group named "brilho", open that group with "TAB" to see the nodes inside.
Hope that helps ;)
There is a better version on my blog, if you still interested (I couldn't update this one)
Thanks you very much for all of your excellence jobs !!!! ^0^
congrats Sly :) another excelent work!
mais um excelente trabalho :p
Thanks Phibes! Obrigado Phibes! :)
thx i´ll try to use it with unity
Amazing work....thank you for sharing!!!
Very nice model!
I think you can even get a more realistic lighting by changing some settings:
Edit: whoops replied to the old file. The above applies when you render this scene with Cycles.
Grazie! E molto bella stanza!
I've found and downloaded cycles version first, but cycles.. it's too expensive for my hardware :-/
While changing materials in that scene to render it in blender internal I finally realized that there is another version here (perche sono e un burattino e ho la testa di legno) :-)) Now I have both.
Great result in BI too! Thank you for sharing.
Looks Awesome! Thanks!
I tested the file in Blender 2.91 Cycles and made some additions (before I discovered there was a Cycles version already): https://blenderartists.org/uploads/default/original/4X/e/1/6/e1638fb1f70d5f3861e3fbc42d1799daf3f8306a.jpeg