This is a rigged model of Pharah from Overwatch made for Blender 2.80 The model comes with lots of armors, hairdos and outfits plus a next-gen UI that makes mixing and matching items a piece of cake. This is without a doubt one of the most feature rich and easy to use models you can find out there.
How to use it
- Just open the file, and choose "Allow execution" (if Blender asks you).
- With the file loaded select Pharah's body (or rig) and you will get a panel called "Pharah v3" in the 3D Viewport sidepanel.
For an in-depth look and info on on how to:
and other tips and tricks make sure to
What others artists had to say
- "the best experience I've had with 3d modeling"
- "comes with tons of options and has realistic body proportions"
- "This is BY FAR the best, easiest to use, and most configurable Overwatch model ever"
- "Versatile, gorgeous and impressive! A teaching-tool for novices, a true asset to professionals"
12.05.2020 | v3.7.0
- added aviator skin
- added new hairdos and a separate rig to control the hair (read more)
- improved viewport performance when for the body (I hid the bevel modifier and that increased the fps from 12 to 44 on my machine)
- added only one arm covered option for sweater outfit
- added new poses (thanks to @TheHounde and @Major_Guardian for some of them)
- reduced a visible seam area on the thighs
- fixed black nails not being fully black (Props to @erotes18)
- converted tanlines from masks to full textures (you will no longer get a visible white line on the body when using Eevee)
- changed body textures 2K
- made the bodysuit and catsuit work with armors' pants (aviator & officer outfits)
- added a subtle shadow around the eyes
- improved the hair material for the default hairdo
- added muay thai wraps and punching bag prop
- changed how the materials are set on the catsuit and bodysuit (using far fewer nodes, should solve or reduce the problem of pink textures in Eevee)
- added a no-midriff bikini option (props to @Major_Guardian)
- added the Raindander and Thunderbird facepaint options (to match the hairdo)
- added a third pubic hair style
See changelog history
If you want to provide feedback or report bugs, you can get in touch with me on Twitter, DeviantArt