This is my BGE-Playground, which I had created from 17.11.2013 to 10.12.2013 for fun.
BGE Test Building 1.0
All the objects you find in this blendfile are 100% game ready with collision-boxes and grouped-objects etc.
The game-objects are located in the Objects-Scene and are linked to the other scenes. There are three main scenes Low, Medium, High and Menu.
Unfortunately the Menu-scene works randomly, so blender crashes about 90% when I try this scene, I guess this is some kid of Blender bug.
Low-Secne - No interior and exterior-objects, just doors and light
Medium-Secne - All interior and exterior-objects
High-Secne - All interior and exterior-objects + sun shadow (4K)
This Blendfile starts in the Low-Scene.
- W-Key - move forward
- S-Key - move back
- A-Key - move to the left
- D-Key - move to the right
- F-Key - jump
- Left Mouse Button - activate the lights
- E-Key - open Doors
- Left-Shift-Key - zoom in and out
- Space-Key - hold to run
- Right Mouse Button -throw the green navigation spheres which interact with the navigation mesh and tries to follow the PlayerBox-Object
- E-Key - throw the red navigation spheres which do not interact with the navigation mesh and tries to follow the PlayerBox-Object
- T-Key - throw the blue spheres which flee from the PlayerBox-Object
- Z-Key - throw the metallic spheres which lose their dynamics on 3 meters distance to the PlayerBox-Object
- G-Key - throw a simple sphere without special properties
- H-Key - throw the soft body object number 1, a softbody plane
- J-Key - throw the soft body object number 2, a softbody cube
- B-Key - throw a destructible box
- Q-Key - restores the dynamics of all the objects which have suspended their dynamics
- you can control the daylight/daytime by pressing the + and - key right to the Numpad.
- you can activate and deactivate the standard 2D-filter by pressing 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0-key on the Numpad
3d preview of the building on Sketchfab
Navigation Mesh Test EXTREME
Fun with Suspend and Restore Dynamics
Building Update (just added some old 3d Models)
Building Update (controllable ceiling lights and doors)