Associate Membership is our "Premium Membership" plan. It costs $10/mo or $80/yr.
As an associate, and in return for your support of the site we unlock a series of enhancements and exclusive features for your enjoyment:
- Plain and simple, we provide you with unlimited downloads, for as long as your membership is active.
- In-depth numbers about how your blends are doing on the site, Downloads, Likes, Conversion Rates, and a graph to put it all in perspective. more stats are coming soon, specially for your user account stats.
- Designed to showcase your best renders in a single place, the Gallery/Portfolio section allows your to add them to your portfolio so everybody can see more of your work, whithout the need to share it on the site (although we all would be very thankful if you share it too). This is a great way to show more of your work to potential clients.
Full Size Previews
- On blends, Free Accounts get to see 400px by 400px previews, to save bandwidth, but as an Associate Member you get the full pictures if you click on the little magnify glass icon on the top left of the previews area, where a "lightbox" will show you a 1024px wide (max) preview.
Unlimited & Private Blend Collections
- Collections allow you to save models you like into separate folders or Collections. Associate Members can create unlimited Blend collections, and even private ones which only you can see. To use collections just click the Add to button under the model preview image, from there you can create a new collection or simply add the model to a collection you have already made by clicking on the collection name.
Unlimited Blend Requests
- Blend Requests are the best way to ask for a specific blend to be made for you, on demand, by some of our users with the time and drive to fill your model needs. Free members can create up to one collection a month, but Associates can create as many as they need.
For Hire Badge
- We've also implemented a new For Hire badge in the edit profile section. If you are interested in being contacted for a job in 3D art enable this option and a For Hire badge will show up on your profile and comments. when this option is enabled you will also be added to our Artists Finder, where we house our Artists available for serious work.
More Blends per Page
- In the edit profile section of your account you can now set the default number of blends you want to see in the model indexes. You can choose either 20, 40 or 60 models per index.
- Associate Members, for contributing with the site are exempted from in-site ads, and get different sidebars with relevant content or no sidebar at all, depending on where you browse to.
Last updated on February 06, 2014, @ 12:48 pm (America/Chicago)